November 20, 2010

First Post and Upcoming events

Thanks for stopping by! It's going to take me a little while to get warmed up and get out onto the court to score some game-winning goals, as you could say I'm a 'blog virgin', but once I'm on fire you won't be able to stop me (until the Christmas holidays and then, thank god, I'm be pulling up a seat by the pool for a couple of months!).
Now that we're on the downward slide to the end of the school year (did I hear some cheers from the crowd?), all things Christmas are about to explode in my classroom. The kids are not going to know what's hit them! And god-forbid anyone should try to kill the Christmas spirit by claiming Santa's not real - what do you mean?? I will ensure that these 8 year olds continue to believe for another year that the man in the red fat suit is real, even if it kills me.
Another joy to add to my to do list in the coming weeks is organising an excursion with my class and the one next door to us. Yes, because I've got nothing better to do with my day than fill in 10 page liability and medical forms just so we can go play games and have lunch in the park! Awesome! 
It's going to be another great week - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment